Lehigh University, B.A. degree with Honors, 1976;
Rutgers-Camden School of Law, 1980;
New Jersey, 1981
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey 1981;
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1996;
U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1981
Honorable Joseph L. Conn, J.S.C.,
Superior Court of New Jersey, Passaic County
- Izhaky v. Jamesway Corp., 195 N.J. Super. 103 (App. Div. 1984);
- Artway v. The Attorney General of the State of New Jersey, et al., 876 F. Supp. 666 (D.N.J. 1995);
- Larbig v. Larbig, 384 N.J. Super. 17 (App. Div. 2006);
- Manning vs. Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith, Inc., et al, 772 F. 3d 158 (3d Cir. 2014).
- Manning v. Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith, Inc., et al, 578 U.S. _(2016), 136 S.Ct.1562, 194 L.Ed. 2d 671 (2016).